Thursday, February 25, 2016

Singles:

          I’ve been married so long, I’m not sure I ever wasn’t. Certain concerns cross my mind regarding my single friends. Oh, I’m not too concerned about the single women; they seem to get along okay on a day-to-day basis. Occasionally they will need someone to move a refrigerator or shovel the drive, but they often hire someone, lean on a brother or nephew, or borrow a husband from a friend. Whereas, men are a whole nuther critter. I don’t know how single men know the little things like, when to get up, what to wear or where to find it, or what to have for dinner. If it were me I’d probably get up when I woke up, and put on whatever I could find. It wouldn’t matter because all my clothes would look the same – rumpled. As for food, that would be simple, I’d alternate pizza and burgers every other night. Things like doctor’s appointments would be scheduled as needed for whatever was hurting. Bills would be paid when I got around to opening the mail. On second thought, maybe the guys get along just fine.        




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment