Tuesday, December 8, 2015

That’s the good stuff:
          I had set my constant companion, my coffee mug, down on the deck rail while I performed some little chore. When I came back to it I saw a small green grasshopper sitting on the rim taking a sip. “Hey!’ I yelled, “That stuff’s too good for you.” and took a swat at him to shoo him away.  He grabbed my hand, and quick as a flash threw me flat on the deck floor. Then he spat in my direction and jumped about a hundred feet clean out of sight. I got up, and dusted myself off, and as I looked into the distance where he had disappeared, and
I vowed there would be no decaf for me.







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment