Wednesday, December 16, 2015

It makes one wonder: 
          Back when my son, Chris was still in high school (a time I try not to remember), he and I were loading hay into the horse barn, when we ran across a suspicious looking plant seemingly growing wild.* “Is that what I think it is?” He asked. Having a pretty good idea what he thought it was and wandering how he knew what he thought it was even looked like, I affirmed that it was. We both denied having any idea how it got there beside the barn. So… after giving our best efforts to come up with an answer as to how that stuff got there. We finally decided that Red the wonder horse had been smoking pot.

*I later learned, that during the WWII years, hemp was grown here in the Ozarks to support the war effort, with such things as rope, cord, and twine.







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’….Now available JL Tate Texas Ranger
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Some times it's easier to just listen to what's being said than it is to make stuff up.
      Thanks, Dennis, Have a great Christmas

      Delete