Friday, December 11, 2015

It’s a fact:

          It’s a commonly accepted scientific fact that bird feathers contain no blue pigment. I’ve written about this before. It seems that blue birds, humming birds, blue jays, and etc. get their blue coloring from light color rather than pigment color. Not being one to accept these things just because smart people say it’s true; I performed my own scientific experiment. I took a bright blue primary flight feather from an unfortunate blue jay, which is now flying only in left turning circles, into a light tight bathroom. There I studied it carefully and noted the beautiful blue hue. I made sure that no outside light could get in and turned off the lights. Sure enough, there in the total darkness the color was gone… in fact the whole feather was gone.






Coming soon to a Kindle or other device near you!





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’….soon JL Tate Texas Ranger
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment