Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A related golf story:

          I have mowed and continually worked the field (a couple of acres beside the house) to the point that it makes a good driving range for Avon. It’s big enough that she can hit them a long way. The problem is she will hit a 100 or so balls a day, and I have to go out every day and pick them up. Have I mentioned that she is high maintenance? Of course, there is no way that I can find them all, so I pick them up as I mow. The other day I was mowing and ran over a few, which is a common occurrence. They make a lot of noise but don’t do much damage. One ball in particular must have been sitting just right because it came out of the mower chute like a rocket and sailed down range for about 100 yards – with a God awful slice to the right. I can’t get away from that slice no matter what I hit the ball with.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’….soon JL Tate Texas Ranger
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment