Friday, December 4, 2015

Do people really eat that stuff?

          Really people, do you actually eat Squash? Think about it, the word conjures up so many negative images. When I hear the word “Squash”, I think of something I have stepped in, sat on, or hit with a fly swatter. I don’t recall ever eating any, and I probably won’t until they start calling it something more palatable. Someday soon, I’ll give my thoughts on Sour Cream.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment