Monday, December 21, 2015

A Slower Pace:

          In September, my high school class had its 55th reunion. We weren’t able to make it, and an old chum sent me an email asking me why. I tried to come up with all kinds of excuses, but I finally had to break down and tell him the truth. It concerns all those girls I used to chase. I suspect that a lot of them don’t run as fast as they did back then. Just what would I do if I caught one?








Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’….Now available JL Tate Texas Ranger
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment