Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The lovely Avon often refers to me as a dinosaur because I believe that a telephone should be somehow connected to a plug in the wall. It took me years before I ever got on the Internet and about the only things I buy on line are from Amazon, which is only because they sell my stuff on line. I guess she is right because yesterday I repaired an audiotape cassette. Took it apart, spliced the broken ends, rewound it, rethreaded it, and put the whole mess back together. It didn’t occur to me that I didn’t have anything to play it on. Be that as it may, try doing that with your fancy CDs and smart phones…. Tyrannosaurs-Louie?




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment