Thursday, May 15, 2014

A few years ago, I was driving on a 4 lane divided highway, when I got a little close to the right edge of the pavement. I noticed that the car behind me did the same thing. I did it again at another time and the same thing happened again. So I started watching, and I found that it happened quite regularly. Then I tried going toward the left side of my lane and the car behind did it again.
This started me thinking, that if I could get a string of cars all spaced out, I could create a huge wiggly car snake on an Interstate Highway, or maybe I could even play crack the whip at 70 miles an hour... the last guy in line may have a problem.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment