Wednesday, May 21, 2014

            A fella was complaining to me the other day that since he had gotten older he became rattled a lot easier. I told him that he had lost so many brain cells in the 60s and 70s that his skull was like an empty coffee can with a ball bearing in it, and it was naturally going to rattle. He probably won’t ever become a really good friend.

~~~~

I have never understood the term Finger Food. What does that mean? Is it a food that a football quarterback might eat to give him strong ball gripping fingers? Or do our fingers have secret lives of their own and get up in the middle of the night to raid the fridge?          




What I’m likely to be doing, when I’m not blogging, golfing, or working on a book.

Sunday Morning Repentant, Acrylic on board,  14 x 11... Not painted from real life (well, maybe from memory)



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment