Friday, May 9, 2014

Sometimes you Gotta Walk Tall:    
Well, well, well, it seems that some of you blabbed and the lovely Avon has chosen to read my blog. Now I have to make the decision as to whether to go ahead have fun and face the consequences, or wimp out, pussy foot around, and live longer. I think hillbilly singer Faron Young. said it best in a song (circa 1949), which went, “I’m gonna live fast, love hard, die young, and leave a beautiful memory”. The memory may not be all that great, and dying young is out of the question, but I’m taking my chances.






Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment