Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Random Observations:

New Orleans is one of my favorite places to visit in the colder months, but I would never live there because it is a city that was never meant to exist. There are 3 words that describe why I feel that way, and they are “Below Sea Level” It doesn’t make much sense to build a city anywhere below sea level; you can’t look out over anything and when leave town you’re always going uphill. But to build one next to an ocean is just plain not smart. The Gulf of Mexico has been a storm nursery since forever - that’s not a new thing. If I were in charge of the Big Easy I would simply move Bourbon Street to Indianapolis, Jackson Square to Kansas City (they can use the culture), and the Super Dome to Powe, Mo so that it could be an entire town completely under one roof, and then just walk away from the rest of it.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment