Friday, May 30, 2014

            I love ham. Ham in any shape, form, or fashion gets 2 thumbs up from me. The only fly in my ham loving ointment is that in my early years I lived on a farm (more cotton than critters), and I can’t quite forget where ham comes from.

            The easiest way to be identified as a fool is to say or do stupid things. …. What? Okay, so some of these aren’t jewels, but they are true aren’t they? Try this one thenThe surest way to show the world that your candle has a dim glow is to try and pass yourself off as a lighthouse.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
.

No comments:

Post a Comment