Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Food Issue:
            I like food. It’s one of my favorite things to eat. There are some foods that I really don’t care for, but then again I don’t really dislike them either. Not like asparagus, that’s one that I can really dislike. Take for instance lettuce, it’s something that’s there, and I can’t see much of a reason for it being there. Lettuce has no taste that I can determine. It may as well be rice, which has no taste either. They both just sit there, taking on the flavors that surround them.  

            After close study and exhaustive research, I’ve determined that lettuce has the job of making the onion and tomato look good on a burger, and keeping the blue cheese dressing and cucumbers from settling at the bottom of a salad bowl. Opposing viewpoints are always welcome, but only after you do your exhaustive research. At least what you think is exhaustive.



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment