Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It’s what you don’t see that counts:
I ran into a fella I know standing in front of a movie poster at the old Rialto Theater. He was admiring the image of a beautiful and voluptuous young starlet. “Bob,” I said, “you wouldn’t know what to do with a woman like that.”
“Sure I would.” He replied. “I’d take her to the best dress maker in town, and I get her all decked out in the very latest fashion. And when it was all done, she’d be dressed to the nines in the most beautiful clothing made from the very finest Saran Wrap.”

I had underestimated old Bob. 




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment