Friday, April 25, 2014

Recipe for Rotten Apple Pie:
            Sound bad? Well I’m sure it is – I wouldn't eat it and wouldn't advise you to, but it smells great. What you do is gather up all the apples from under the tree that didn't make the grade; get about a 1/2 of a pickup load, dump them onto a good-sized brush pile, toss on a half pound of cinnamon, and apply a match. When that fire gets going good and hot you will fill the neighborhood with the smell of hot apple pie – mmmm…mmm!

* * * * * *


            I love raisins and have ever since I learned that they were edible. For a long time my brother, Fidel (a tyrant and a dictator) and a cousin (one of Fidel’s henchmen) made me believe that raisins were goat poop so that he and Fidel could have all of them.  



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment