Thursday, April 24, 2014

Going out in Style:

            Have you ever thought about what you would like to be doing when you die? I know that everyone has a different thought on that subject; some would like to be in a church, in a bar, in the arms of a loved one, or even doing something wildly exciting. I've always thought it would be nice to be telling someone a story…. the biggest load of bull hockey imaginable and watching them breaking up with laughter and splitting their gizzard with giggles. I know that’s a bit unorthodox, but I've been pretty much that way most of my life. I believe that God has a sense of humor. After all on the sixth day of creation, just before He rested…. He sent in the clowns. 




What I’m likely to be doing, when I’m not blogging, golfing, or working on a book.
American Wigeon... (aka Bald Pate), 11x14 in, acrylic on board, ... sold. 



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment