Wednesday, April 16, 2014

      I hate those things:         

In the fall of the year, it seems that spiders like to go spinning those really long webs everywhere. As I move around the place, I keep running into them. Usually, I start some ferocious fussing, cussing, and face wiping, trying to get them off of me. I came into the house one day, just fuming about them and Avon said, “Why don’t you just knock them down?” And I told, “That’s what I've been doing…. I’m knocking them down with my face!” 


My latest book, BLUE NORTHER, went live on Amazon Kindle over night. and is now available at $0.99. This is the 4th in the Ben Blue series and my 6th overall. I seem to like my job.


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and nowBlue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment