Friday, April 4, 2014

Another thing that makes me smile:

            I love big greasy hamburgers; so big that they would hang out beyond the oversized bun. I used to get burgers like that at a drive-in in Belleville, IL known only as “20 th Street”. They were fried on a grill with the bun singed and greasy, and absolutely no concern about what it was doing to arteries or anything else. 2 slices of cheese were standard whether you asked for them or not. Your only option was the onions, so if you were with a date you could order without – they were sensitive to young love. Ask for lettuce and tomato they would say, “Ya wanna salad? Go to a restaurant.” It was also a great place to sober up before going home.


I was asked by a friend, why I price my books so low...$ 0.99. I told him that was in case I wanted to read one, I could generally afford a buck.

Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…coming soon… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment