Thursday, April 3, 2014

A gold mine of an idea:
            I’m terribly sorry that my back-pocket ballpoint idea was such a flop, and that several of you lost your life’s savings on the investment, but I have gone back to the drawing board for yet another stroke of genius. My plan is to Freeze Dry water and put it into capsule form. Imagine, not having to carry around those plastic bottles of water. When you need a drink drop the capsule into a container and just add water… voilla! How simple is that? 

Now, I’m talking about some real investment opportunities here, folks. A couple hundred thou’ could get you in on the ground floor. This thing will make ZILLIONS!


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…coming soon… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment