Sunday, July 3, 2016

One of those head scratching moments:

            For a number of years, I was a member of a local co-op art gallery here in Ozark. All the members were required to work so many hours each month. So I was manning the gallery one afternoon, when one of our new members came in and wanted me to show her the ropes. That was fine because it wasn’t busy at that time... or any other time.

            She was a nice looking well preserved young senior about my age, and our conversation was casual and friendly. I walked her down one aisle and up another telling about each particular artist and commenting on their strengths while ignoring their weaknesses. We had stopped at a relatively good landscape, when out of nowhere she said,

            “Not tonight…. I have a headache.” Silence was the loudest thing in the building for about a half minute and then she said,

“Now, where the hell did that come from?”

I often wonder if there is an unseen imp floating around out there directing those people to me. If so, that’s all right because I speak their language.



Have a safe and happy Independence Day… and remember how you got the holiday.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger…..  Hell’s Gate…. And now…Arizona.
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment