Thursday, July 28, 2016

I love New York....sort of

Actually, I don't really love New York City. I've only been there once, and that was when I was 17. I had taken a summer job on a moving van and we spent about a week there. It was a culture shock for a kid from a little bitty midwest town.

But I really do love NY state. It has some of the most beautiful scenery you'll find anywhere. I was blown away by Niagara Falls, and I would have loved Woodstock if I'd been there... Oh Yeah. Cooper's Town was something to see with the hall of fame and the home of James Fenimore Cooper.

But my favorite New York thing is a New York Strip steak.... Not to be confused with a New York Stripper... you gotta love them too. But a fine cut of meat is going to get a fella in a whole lot less trouble than a fine artistic dancer, no matter well she can swing around on a brass pole.





Just out 



Available on Amazon Kindle.


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger…..  Hell’s Gate…. Arizona.... And now…Texas War Lord.
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment