Thursday, April 7, 2016

The New Vehicle:
          Back in 2011,  I broke down and bought a new truck. My old Ranger would have been 16 years old the following spring . That means it would be old enough to get its own drivers license and wouldn’t need me anymore. Therefore, to avoid becoming a victim of redundancy, I bought a new one. You know how it is with any new vehicle; you make promises to it that you’ll always take care of it. Sort of like wedding vows to Detroit with every intention of being true to your word. So I started throwing all my quarters into a coin place in the console, so as to stop at the car wash and give it a rinse now and then. When I told Avon what I was doing, she was impressed, and went to see how I was doing. She only found 2 quarters and a piece of hard candy. I got THAT LOOK!  She’s known for over 50 years that I’m a work in progress.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. and now…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw




No comments:

Post a Comment