Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It ain’t against the law… but it should be:
            Several times a week, I go to the local community/fitness center to get in a couple of miles on their indoor track. The track is suspended about twenty feet above the double basketball/volleyball courts. (We use a lot of hash marks her in Ozark.) It’s a nice set up where a person can do a couple of quick miles in 30 minutes and be done.
            But lately, I’ve seen more and more folks walking along with their noses pointed at their smart phones. I’m waiting for the day when some granny rear ends a slowpoke and sends them over the rail and messes up the 3 on 3 game of hoops going on below. Last week, I watched a jogger in the third lane almost crash into a wall in mid stride. He missed the curve and looked up just in time to get a bloody nose, instead of a total nose replacement.

            I think I’ll start doing my walking in the middle of the street that surrounds the court house square, or I’ll find a 2 mile stretch on I-44. It couldn’t be any scarier.  





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. and now…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment