Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Secret to a Successful Marriage: 
Know when to retreat; better yet…know when to get the hell out of the line of fire.


Semi-Scientific Research: Exhaustive experiments have shown me that a mini-pretzel of the twisted type when dropped from a height of 3’6’ to a concrete floor will break into 4 unequal pieces 7 out of 10 times. It has taken me at least 3 years, nearly 100,000 pretzels, and several sheets of paper, but I can say with a great deal of certainty that it is a fact. I can also say with a great deal of certainty that the process of falling and breaking doesn’t improve the flavor of the pretzel.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment