Monday, March 21, 2016

Another Cooking Adventure:
          I sat my cup of coffee down on the counter to chop up some onion. I was busy cutting and chopping and getting that last outer ring with the skin attached off and throwing it at the sink. I’ve got to admit that I was doing a heck of a job. When I had finished, I figured my coffee was cold, so I put it in the microwave to warm. Taking it out after the third beeping cycle, which is just before it starts with the profanities. Avon ordered it special like that to get my attention. I noticed what looked like a small snake in the brew and pulled out. It was one of those final outer onion rings that didn’t make it to the sink. I figured that the coffee was strong enough to kill any germs on the onionskin, so I drank it. It was …GOOD! I can honestly say that I had never tasted anything like it. I wonder if Starbuck’s is ready for a new menu item. 





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. and now…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment