Tuesday, March 1, 2016

On the Beach ... Part 3
          On the beaches, we saw numerous Jellyfish washed up on the shore. I thought they needed to change the name to something like Ugly-Yucky Fish. I had nightmares of spreading Jellyfish on my morning toast.
          Once while walking on the beach, she told me that I was blocking the sun from her legs. I told her that if she were in her proper place it wouldn’t happen. I just didn’t know when to shut up because I went on to tell her that her proper place was 10 paces behind me.... Ouch!!
          We were watching some college-aged guys in their wetsuits doing all kinds of stunts on boogie boards. Avon asked if I’d like to try that. I told her, “I’d just as soon throw myself from the balcony of our condo and break my own neck. That way I’d save the cost of the boogie board and wetsuit.”






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment