Friday, March 18, 2016

Man Cook:

          A few weeks ago I was making some biscuits for dinner; I read directions, I mixed the ingredients, I kneaded, I cut, I set the temperature, and I set the timer. They turned out great. They were almost as good as my Granny used to make. That set me to remembering that Granny didn’t have Bisquick all pre mixed and ready for the milk. Nor was Granny able to set the temperature – she used a wood cook stove. I’m not even sure she could tell time, so a timer wouldn’t have been much help either, But her biscuits always came out right. Mine biscuits sometimes come out right; sometimes there are a few on the left. There used to be a Hardee’s commercial that says, “Guys don’t bake.” So I went to www.hardees.com and told them, “Lou do”.








Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. and now…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw






No comments:

Post a Comment