Monday, August 29, 2016

Failing Memory…
           
            Almost all the things I’ve written about in the nearly 600 blog posts I’ve made over the past few years have been taken from life. I lived and survived a lot of nonsense in my time. They’ve been all logged and put on a password protected flash drive. The problem I’ve run into is things will pop into my head, and I’ll think    Hey! That would make a great blog post. Then I’ll wonder if it’s something I’ve already used.
           
The logical thing to do is insert the flash drive into the computer and check it out…. Here comes….
Problem #2. I forgot the password, but I wrote it down and put it in an envelope. Good idea … right?
Problem #3. I forgot where I put the envelope.  I could always take the flash drive to my computer nerd and have him hack it out for a small fee.
Problem #4. I forgot where I put the flash drive.

So let’s just say I go ahead and use something that I’d posted 2 or 3 years ago… would I have to worry about being sued by me for plagiarism or copyright infringement?    





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther  Cain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger…..  Hell’s Gate…. Arizona….and now…..Texas War Lord
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment